DoorDash is a technology and platform company offering last mile door to door on-demand pickup and delivery services. Today, DoorDash focuses on providing restaurants of all types with order and delivery automation.
Radically improve the accuracy and efficiency of marketing spend in finding and creating active users by developing a unified attribution system.
Mammoth Growth audited two years of data, designed and built a custom attribution model that aggregates web session, mobile attribution, and server side purchase data. This model was automated and now runs daily in the data warehouse providing the entire company with empirical attribution for every user cross platform.
- A central attribution model for each gate in the conversion funnel – sign-up, first purchase and retention through 2nd week and 2nd month.
- Expanded dimension reporting tables for user acquisition and order frequency for deeper analysis of marketing effectiveness
- Last touch attribution data is used with all marketing agencies and sent as conversion data into ad platform management tools like Kenshoo
- Marketing agencies and programs are held accountable for driving better traffic, purchase conversion and down funnel retention.
Shipt simplifies the lives of its user through seamless user friendly technology that automates the process of buying fresh groceries and having them delivered. Shipt was acquired by Target in 2018 and serves more than 150 cities.
Integrate multiple disparate technologies to provide a unified data layer to power mobile attribution reporting, marketing affiliate programs and email automation.
Mammoth audited the existing Segment.com data layer, defined change requirements, and supported the (re)implementation of Segment.com Branch.io, Tune.com, Impact Radius, Amplitude and Responsys.
- Established a unifying event data layer with clear definitions powers all martech tools including conversion and revenue tracking events
- Defined requirements, setup and tested integrations with Segment.com, Tune, Impact Radius and Responsys.
- Provided strategic research and design for a new affiliate marketing program which is now the most cost efficient channel of new users and subscribers
Heroku is a cloud platform that let’s companies seamlessly build, deliver, monitor and scale apps on a fully managed platform without the headaches, time and complexity of traditional hosting services.
Modernize marketing technologies and tools to expedite experimentation, automation and full user journey reporting.
Mammoth growth worked with Heroku to understand key pain points in the existing tech-stack to develop a solution including education and change management to overhaul how team approach marketing automation and reporting.
- Gathered requirements including auditing the setup, data quality and usage of existing martech solutions already inplace
- Developed a recommended solution to augmented and address key requirements through re-implementation and better data management
- Provided education and demonstration of modern event driven analytics and marketing automation infrastructure
- Supported organization decision making through needs analysis and requirements to help the business decide the best course of action
Entelo is a powerful recruiting automation platform that transforms the way top talent is discovered, qualified and hired. Entelo brings the next level to intelligent recruiting with Envoy an AI powered solution that automates and screens the best candidates faster.
Standardize reporting across marketing and account sales teams to analyze the entire funnel from ad click to opportunity closed-won.
Mammoth started from scratch to redefine all key marketing and sales metrics, audit existing reports against raw source data and finally rebuild quarterly marketing and sales reporting for cross disiplin analysis.
After a successful site launched, Flow was poised and confident in their data collection. With high quality and high volume data flowing in we:
- Designed and built new quarterly pipeline, marketing and sales reports going back over a year ago using visual and change over time BI presentations
- Standardized definitions, source data and queries so marketing, sales and ops teams all access and consume exactly the same data for better decision making
- Developed and manually cleaned historic data to perform first ever attribution and ROAS reporting used to revise quarterly paid marketing spend
- Provide baseline metrics used in Board of Directors quarterly reporting
Casetext empowers litigators to perform faster, more accurate legal research. Today, more than one million legal professionals rely on Casetext’s suite of legal research tools including CARA, a machine learning research assistant.
Casetext built the most advanced library of legal case law on the market but without well-defined reports and business intelligence they were sentenced to a lifetime of guesswork.
After auditing the existing reporting and analytics infrastructure, Mammoth condensed hundreds of events down to just the essentials. Cutting the clutter helped Casetext to define strategic direction and dominate monthly board meetings.
- 4 real-time dashboards with 40+ metrics built to answer key business questions
- 5 company wide ORKs defined, baselined and tracked using new data sets
- 1 new unified data schema condenses 170+ poorly performing data streams to 70
“Working with Mammoth is like getting a group of senior, advanced data analysts that you can onboard immediately and likely won’t cost you nearly as much as it would be to hire any one of them full-time.”
– Jake Heller, CEO CaseText